Please click here to view the drop-off stations. This list is by no means the only recycling places in Port
Elizabeth, but prepared from information received via our contacts. Various other places have also been contacted over time but they decline as they do not have staff manning their bins and prefer not
Compiled by NMB Waste Management. Send an email to Compiled by NMB Waste Management. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you know of any other drop-off points that can be included or if you want more information.
Published: 12 Mar 2020, Resolved: 15 Mar 2020RESOLVED
PLANNED POWER OUTAGE:
Date: Saturday, 14 March 2020 (Weather permitting)
Time: 09:00 - 13:00
Carnation avenue, Part of Cassia Drive, Up to and including Cassia Place, Sunridge Park
Please treat all installations as "Live".
Published: 09 Mar 2020, Resolved: 10 Mar 2020RESOLVED
STAGE 1 loadshedding will be implemented at 09H00.
Stage 1 schedule for today:
09H00-10H30: Group 13
10H00-12H30: Group 14
12H00-14H30: Group 15
14H00-16H30: Group 16
16H00-18H30: Group 17
18H00-20H30: Group 18
20H00-22H30: Group 19
22H00-00H30: Group 1
Published: 06 Mar 2020, Resolved: 09 Mar 2020RESOLVED
The new Budget & Treasury Customer Care office, situated in the Motherwell Licensing Centre (Thusong), has been open to the public since 3 February 2020.
The following services are offered:
- Assistance to the Poor (ATTP) application & queries
- Arrangements to repay arrears in terms of the Debt Collection policy
- IVR (automated telephone system) registration
- Water Rebate applications
- Estate Late project
- Free transfer of property for surviving ATTP beneficiaries
- Rates rebate applications:
- Sporting body rates rebate applications
- Public benefit organisation rebates/Non-profit organisations
- Agricultural rates
- Property valuation certificates
- Copies of municipal statements
- Address changes
- Account balance enquiries
No payments/ cash will be accepted at first, as the vault is still under construction, it is anticipated that construction will be finalised within the next two months.
Published: 02 Mar 2020, Resolved: 06 Mar 2020RESOLVED
NEW load-shedding GROUPS and SCHEDULES implemented. Please click on the Load-Shedding quick link.