Please note the Electricity
swithc off of the Kudu substation for maintenance between the Municipal and Eskom substation.
When: 20 May 2018 - Time: 07H00 - 19H00. Areas affected: Greater Despatch area. Areas NOT affected: Areas fed from San Souci substation, these include: Daleview, Reservoir Hills, Khayamnandi, the Industrial area, as well as sections Campher Park, Bothasrus, Heuwelkruin and a small section on the border of
All installations to be treated as live for the duration of the outage.
International Agreements & Foreign Relations
South Africa maintains foreign relations with countries and organizations through missions in 85 countries and through the accreditation of the 160 countries and organizations resident in South Africa.
South Africa is a member of the following:
- Brazil, Russia, India,China & South Africa (BRICS)
- Group of Twenty ( G20)
- Southern African Customs Union ( SACU)
- Southern Africa Development Community (SADC)
- The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- The World Trade Organisation ( WTO)
- Non-Aligned Movement ( NAM)
- World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
- SA/EU Agreement
- SA/India Agreement
- SA/China Agreement
- SA/MERCOSUR Agreement
SISTER CITY TWINNING AGREEMENTS WITH NELSON MANDELA BAY:
- Gothenburg, Sweden - Partnership toolkit
- Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.A.
- Ningbo, China
- Annaba, Algeria
- Tyne and Wear Museums, Newcastle, North East England
- Beira, Mozambique
Nimzath, Dakar, Senegal
- Lobatse, Botswana
Steun (Dutch Partnership)